2018 Northport Cow Harbor Columbus Day Weekend Tournament - Our 30th Year
THE TOURNAMENT IS SOLD OUT
THANKS AGAIN TO OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS
ALL GET READY TO PLAY AND HAVE FUN
ALL TOURNAMENT INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED HERE
No request for refund will be granted after a team has been accepted to play.
If the tournament is cancelled anytime during the weekend of play, a pro-rated refund of the application fee will be paid to each team based on the rules found in the FAQ section of this web site.
U9 - U10 (7v7) -- Guaranteed four 50 minute games (2 games per day) - $ 750
- Guaranteed 4 skill-level matched games (2 per day) for U9 through U14 teams
- Flights available for most skill levels in all age groups
- Flights built with the goal of having teams play opponents they do not face in league play
- Minimized wait times between games (usually 1 game's time)
- Minimized travel between games (all U12 and younger have no travel and stay together all
games at one site - U13/U14 flights may travel 1 time to a playoff match only on day 2)
- 3 guest players allowed per team
- 3 referee system for all U13/14 full sized field (120 x 65 yds.) games - referees for all
age groups supplied by LISRA - Long Island Soccer Referees Association
- U9 - U12 fields ( 70 x 45 yds.) and goals (7 yds. wide x 7 feet high) proper sized
- Night games will be scheduled for U13/U14 play as field resources allow
- Patch exchange tournament U10 and younger
- Scheduling accommodation for the multi-team on-field head coach / trainer (2 team max)
- Special requests for competition level and/or playing up in age will be reviewed by the
Tournament Director and allowed if fair to all competitors in affected flight
- Placement consultation available to all clubs - contact our scheduler directly by
emailing your request for a meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional EMT staff employed full time at every playing site
- Fully integrated with the Gotsoccer Tournament Scheduler
- Dual sanctioned by ENYYSA and US Club - Permission to Travel document not needed.
- All check in is done online. Submit images of roster and cards via Email by 9/30 and then
just show up to play at your scheduled games.
Multi-team Discount available