No request for refund will be granted after a team has been accepted to play.
If the tournament is cancelled anytime during the weekend of play, a pro-rated refund of the application fee will be paid to each team based on the rules found in the FAQ section of this web site.
U9 - U10 (7v7) -- Guaranteed four 50 minute games (2 games per day) - $ 750
Multi-team Discount available
2019 Northport Cow Harbor Columbus Cup Tournament - Our 31th Year
NEEDED TEAMS -- GUARANTEED ACCEPTANCE
BU9 - 1; BU10 - 3; GU11 - 1; GU12 - 2
ONLY NEEDED TEAMS ABOVE WILL BE BROUGHT IN AT THIS TIME
ALL TOURNAMENT FIELDS ARE ALLOCATED TO FLIGHTS
- Guaranteed 4 skill-level matched games (2 per day) for U9 through U14 teams
- Flights available for most skill levels in all age groups
- Flights built with the goal of having teams play opponents they do not face in league play
- Minimized wait times between games (usually 1 game's time)
- Minimized travel between games (teams may travel 1 time to a playoff match on day 2)
- 3 guest players allowed per team
- 3 referee system for all U13/14 full sized field (120 x 65 yds.) games - referees for all
age groups supplied by LISRA - Long Island Soccer Referees Association
- U9 - U12 fields ( 75 x 45 yds.) and goals (7 yds. wide x 7 feet high) proper sized
- Night games will be scheduled for U13/U14 play as field resources allow
- Patch exchange tournament U10 and younger
- Scheduling separation attempted for multi-team on-field head coach / trainer (2 team max)
- Special requests for competition level and/or playing up in age will be reviewed by the
Tournament Director and allowed if fair to all competitors in affected flight
- Placement consultation available to all clubs - contact our scheduler directly by
emailing your request for a meeting to email@example.com
- Professional EMT staff employed full time at every playing site
- Fully integrated with the Gotsoccer Tournament Scheduler
- Dual sanctioned by ENYYSA and US Club - Permission to Travel document not needed.
- All check in is done online. Submit images of roster and cards via Email by 9/30 and then
just show up to play at your scheduled games.