- Guaranteed 4 skill-level matched games (2 per day) for U9 through U14 teams
- Flights available for most skill levels in all age groups
- Minimized wait times between games (usually 1 game's time)
- Minimized travel between games (all U12 and younger have no travel and stay together all
games at one site - U13/U14 flights may travel 1 time to a playoff match only on day 2)
- 3 guest players allowed per team
- 3 referee system for all U13/14 full sized field (120 x 65 yds.) games - referees for all
age groups supplied by LISRA - Long Island Soccer Referees Association
- U9 - U12 fields ( 70 x 45 yds.) and goals (7 yds. wide x 7 feet high) proper sized
- Night games will be scheduled for U13/U14 play as field resources allow
- Patch exchange tournament U10 and younger
- Scheduling accommodation for the multi-team on-field head coach / trainer (2 team max)
- Special requests for competition level and/or playing up in age will be reviewed by the
Tournament Director and allowed if fair to all competitors in affected flight
- Placement consultation available to all clubs - contact our scheduler directly by
emailing your request for a meeting to email@example.com
- Professional EMT staff employed full time at every playing site
- Fully integrated with the Gotsoccer Tournament Scheduler
- Dual sanctioned by ENYYSA and US Club - Permission to Travel document not needed.
- All check in is done online. Submit images of roster and cards via Email by 9/30 and then
just show up to play at your scheduled games.
No request for refund will be granted after a team has been accepted to play.
If the tournament is cancelled anytime during the weekend of play, a pro-rated refund of the application fee will be paid to each team based on the rules found in the FAQ section of this web site.
U9 - U10 (7v7) -- Guaranteed four 50 minute games (2 games per day) - $ 750
Multi-team Discount available
2018 Northport Cow Harbor Columbus Day Weekend Tournament - Our 30th Year